News Details

Hulkenberg departure took Force India by surprise

By Editor on Saturday, February 2, 2013 Force India deputy team principal Bob Fernley has said that the departure of Nico Hulkenberg took the team by surprise. Hulkenberg left Force India to drive for Sauber from the start of this season. 'The idea of the Nico/Paul partnership not continuing into 2013 wasn't our plan,' Fernley told Autosport. 'Obviously it slightly de-railed our programme.' Force India has yet to announce a second driver to partner Paul di Resta, with Fernley admitting that the plan had been to keep Jules Bianchi as reserve driver for two years. 'If we'd had an ideal world we'd have liked to run Jules for two years as a third driver.' 'Is Jules ready to go into a primary...
Full Story »
12y ago from F1Zone.net 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Force India targeting podiums with new car

Force India’s deputy team principal Bob Fernley expects the squad...
12y ago from Formula1.com

Wraps come off new Force India at Silverstone

Force India unveiled their 2013 contender, the Mercedes-powered VJM06, at...
12y ago from Formula1.com

Force India form partnership with TW Steel

"true">Sahara Force India have announced a multi-year...
12y ago from GPUpdate.net

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Santino Ferrucci: Alternate aero package needed for...

For this weekend’s IndyCar finale at Nashville Superspeedway, the...
14h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

IndyCar partners with iRacing for standalone video...

The NTT IndyCar Series will feature in a new branded video game title,...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Rovanperä leads, Fourmaux stars in Paraguay

Kalle Rovanperä and Jonne Halttunen took the lead of the inaugural Rally...
14h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Exclusive details on complicated structure of Piero...

Piero Hincapie is set to become an Arsenal player as there's an agreement...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Done deals: Arsenal set to confirm two major defensive...

Arsenal are pushing to wrap up two significant defensive deals before the...
2h ago from FreshArsenal.com

'I worry…' – Carragher tips Arsenal for...

Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher has admitted he is worried about his old...
3h ago from CaughtOffside.com

'Talks ongoing' – David Ornstein provides update...

Arsenal left-back Oleksandr Zinchenko is a transfer target for Marseille,...
3h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.