News Details

Sauber denies Russian partnership at risk

August 15th, 2013 (F1plus/R. Baillie).- Following reports earlier this week, the Hinwil based team were forced to make a statement denying their deal with their Russian partners was in threat. A statement on the teams website said that the partnership was “progressing well.” and that as agreed, the team had already received their first disbursements. “Initial payments to the team have already been made, as per contract.” said the statement. In July the team announced the partnership with the NIAT (National Institute of Aviation), ICIF (Investment Cooperation International Fund) and the State Fund of Development of North-West Russian Federation. The partnership came at just the...
Full Story »
12y ago from F1Plus.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Sauber: No problems with Russian deal

By Phillip Horton on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 Sauber has emphatically...
12y ago from F1Zone.net

Sauber denies Russian deal has collapsed

Sauber has rubbished reports that its new deal with Russian partners has...
12y ago from espnF1.com

Full statement from Sauber

Sauber has issued an official statement following reports, originating in...
12y ago from Pitpass.com

F1 2013 – Sauber claims deal on track

Earlier reports suggested that the deal between Sauber and a number of...
12y ago from F1.co.uk

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...
14h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Bukayo Saka signs a new contract

Morning all. Let's start with the news that Bukayo Saka's new contract...
11m ago from Arseblog.com

Newcastle star Anthony Gordon's preferred club amid...

Newcastle United star Anthony Gordon reportedly prefers a move to...
9h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal & Man United have ‘significant'...

Karl Etta Eyong has been linked with a move away from Levante, and the...
10h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Arsenal ready to complete attacking puzzle with move...

Arsenal remain interested in signing Nico Williams from Athletic Club...
10h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.