News Details

McLaren car is ready - Alonso

Fernando Alonso has played down reliability concerns about the new Renault-powered McLaren, saying problems that arose during pre-season testing have been fixed and the car will be "100 percent" ready for the season-opening Australian Grand Prix. After switching to the Renault power unit after three gloomy years with Honda, McLaren's MCL33 suffered more glitches and completed fewer laps on the test track than any other team. However, double world champion Alonso, who considered quitting Formula One last year as McLaren slumped to ninth in the constructors' championship, said the car's gremlins had been banished in time for Sunday's race at Albert Park. "Well, I think we...
Full Story »
7y ago from SuperSport.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

McLaren: F1 testing reliability issues now resolved

McLaren insists the reliability problems that hampered its Formula 1...
7y ago from Crash.net

Testing issues 'addressed' insist McLaren

After the nightmare of the previous three seasons with Honda, Fernando...
7y ago from Pitpass.com

F1 2018: Alonso ready to fight on two fronts

Fernando Alonso faces the busiest racing season of any Formula 1 driver...
7y ago from GrandPrix247.com

McLaren have ‘addressed' reliability issues

McLaren believe the reliability issues that marred their pre-season...
7y ago from PlanetF1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...
16h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

'Believe me…' – Liverpool, Arsenal &...

Newcastle United winger Anthony Gordon insists he's not getting too caught...
39m ago from CaughtOffside.com

“Arsenal don’t have any world-class players” -...

Former Tottenham Hotspur star Rafael van der Vaart has said Arsenal have...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Bukayo Saka signs a new contract

Morning all. Let's start with the news that Bukayo Saka's new contract...
2h ago from Arseblog.com

Arsenal & Man United have ‘significant'...

Karl Etta Eyong has been linked with a move away from Levante, and the...
12h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.